Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I have a confession...

I enjoy drinking a glass of nice wine in the evening to wind down and relish in the day but lately I have found myself buying boxed wine a lot. A few years ago this would have never been the case! I was a huge wine snob, sipping it in and tasting every flavor and scent then life happened and well, let's just say it is a luxury when I am able to engross myself into a full-bodied bottle of wine.

I do love a good centerpiece to display my wine when I do have some in fun and unique ways, so a few weeks ago while perusing one of the local GW's I came across this little guy...


He seemed bland and uninteresting but I knew with the proper pop of color this little guy would be an amazing addition to the new table I am building for the dining room! Armed with my trusty can of bright yellow spray paint, I patiently hastily covered him with a new coat and he became alive. Even seemed a little happier. See?...


I can't wait to get my castle door table finished, this little guy is going to look amazing next to my new electric blue table settings, which are another GW find!

No comments:

Post a Comment